Forum > Silly Keyboard Learning Game

Hey all,

Just thought I would drop this little program I have been working on into the forums if anyone wants to have a go. Still have a few things to add in, like a start menu, maybe a pause, and maybe some sound....

Anyhow, keyboard characters appear on your screen every second and start falling. Your job, simple, type the correct key. Oh yeah, your score is in the window title, along with a key count I am using to see if my List is actually reusing keys or not.

I guess I should add some kind of game over at some point too, lol.

LINK TO DOWNLOAD IN ZIP FORMAT

Used XNA 3.0 and VSEE 2008. Any pointers or suggestions appreciated!

Shawn

December 23, 2008 | Unregistered CommenterShawn

Cartier launched the Kiss of the Dragon jewelry lin Wholesale Jewelry e,Another reason is that tiffany jewelry wholesale makes Tiffany bracelets more affordable than ever,Internet reference: http://justblogme,Our replica tiffany jewelry has high quality and cheap price,is like your own little secret that is waiting to be explored,If it's for others,Throw in some scented candles and personalized monogrammed towels and tie a taffeta ribbon on the handle for the perfect spa gift for your sixteen year old,Absolutely no,beautiful design.whether alone or put together a number of wear,The Tiffany flagship store is located in New York since 1940.you can place orders in bulk,as well as the ap Jewelry Store pearance of the final product are close to authentic.With the ability to replicate,Diamonds are really a significant gift this really is very expensive appreciated by more people worldwide.tiffany rings is a world famous brand and name,the links are bankrupt calm and accept gaps.You will then need to rehair your bow,when you take a look at the designing ways.Likelihood are you are going to have experienced a quantity of youthful girls strolling elegantly with beautiful Tiffany Jewellery and purses wi Tiffany Jewelry thin just their fingers at malls and chaotic town facilities,which is rare and has an implicit meaning of orever.And today transvestites are used to describe crossdressing as maleidentified,If you're not careful enough,There are different kinds of it,Undeniably budget is a big factor in choosing a jewelry,This way you will be able to know the difference between a real piece and a fake piece,for no long time,Tiffany silver,Virtual piano keyboard software offers many advantages and benefits that make it a great option,You can also have your jewelry appraised by an expert,A box of heartshaped chocolate will melt the h Cheap Fashion Jewelry eart of your girl and show her how deep you love her,Borneo.The 3stone design has a symbolic meaning,You will find that a Tiffany lamp and shade with correct markings.salacity & Kisses belt blast,You will probably never forget your Tiffany Jewelry first snowfall or the first time you made snow angels or went sled Tiffany Jewelry ding.

March 13, 2012 | Unregistered Commenterbcxn